Trucking is the most regulated industry in Canada and the USA. This course provides a full overview of safety and compliance requirements for the trucking industry.
The topics covered are:
- National Safety Code
- Commercial Vehicle Operator 's Registration
- Safety Programs Record-Keeping and Driver Files
- Preventive Maintenance, Record- Keeping and Vehicle Files
- Hours of Service
- Dangerous Goods
- Vehicle Weights and Dimensions
- Driver and Vehicle Licensing
- Cargo Securing
- FMCSA – DOT Regulations and Compliance
Thank you very much AVAAL for the training in safety and compliance specialist course. Looking forward to do more business in the future.
Very informative, detailed information.
Practical insight along with thorough study of Rules and Regulations.
The instructor was friendly and had lot of experience regarding the topics covered in this course. All our doubts were clarified at all times. He did an excellent Job. Thank you
Learning from an experienced instructor was the strength of this course. The way he taught all the course was awesome